Date(s) - 4 May 2012 until 5 May 2012
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Windrock OHV Park
Category(ies) No Categories
Registration cost for this event is $35. Registration ends on April 27th at midnight CST.
For the complete layout of the park, download the WindRock Park Map.
On-Site (at Windrock) Registration Times
Friday morning 7:30 – 11:00 am
Friday night 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Saturday morning 7:30 – 12:00 am
Saturday night until dinner
Dinner will be Saturday night from 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm. Raffle will follow dinner.
East Tennessee 4WD Club will be doing the guided Trail Rides.
Scenic City 4WD Club will be doing registration and tech inspection.
The registration cost includes:
- Guided trail rides
- Trail rig tech inspection
- 2 meal tickets for Sat. night dinner
- Parking for the event
- Free primitive camping in the event area – no RV hook ups in the free primitive camp area. RV hookup sites at the event have to be booked separately through Windrock Park or some other camping facility in the Oliver Springs, Tn area.
- They also have cabins available separate from the event as well.
- Free access to bathroom and shower houses
- Admission to Saturday night raffle and one free ticket for raffle
Meal Tickets may be purchased for this event.
Each ticket (two people, one vehicle) must be purchased separately so we can associate the ticket with the attendee’s name.
The event price does not include the required Coal Creek OHV Area Pass needed to ride:
|Per person over 12||Children 12 and under|
|$33||2 Day Permit||$16|
|$44||3 Day Permit||$22|
|$55||4 Day Permit||$28|
SFWDA does not control these prices, and cannot provide this permit to you in advance.
Please contact Trailfest@sfwda.org with any questions or issues!
Bookings are closed for this event.